Hello!

Ok here some stats from some of our server with following setup:

 Spamdyke
        idle-timeout-secs=300
        reject-identical-sender-recipient
        sender-blacklist-file=/var/qmail/control/blacklist_senders
        recipient-blacklist-file=/var/qmail/control/blacklist_recipients
        recipient-whitelist-file=/var/qmail/control/whitelist_recipients
        recipient-whitelist-file=/var/qmail/control/whitelist_recipients_cp

ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-file=/var/qmail/control/ip-in-rdns-keyword-blacklist-file

ip-in-rdns-keyword-whitelist-file=/var/qmail/control/ip-in-rdns-keyword-whitelist-file
        ip-blacklist-file=/var/qmail/control/blacklist_ip
        ip-whitelist-file=/var/qmail/control/whitelist_ip
        reject-empty-rdns
        reject-unresolvable-rdns
        reject-missing-sender-mx
        rdns-whitelist-file=/var/qmail/control/whitelist_rdns
 Qmail
 Vpopmail
 Greylisting via qmail-spp Plugin Script
 Greylisting Keys are (Sender, Sender-IP - Recipient,Recipient-IP).
 Greylisting Time 300s
 Greylisting database clean-up once a day:
        Greylist-Timeout 12000s (greylisted older than 3h)
        Whitelist-Timeout 3110400s  (no mails within 36 days)

So it's a little bit different from using spamdyke's greylisting which
may open another viewpoint for the topic.

I have counted 51086 entries overall. The count of entries with only one single
(initial greylisted) connection is 4056. All other table entries have
counted one another mail at least. Therefor, only about 8% of the
connections coming through spamdyke have been blocked by greylisting.

Best,
Hartmut