On 11/19/2013 04:46 AM, Gary Gendel wrote:
> Spamdyke does clean up these files periodically (as set by
> graylist-max-secs)

I don't believe this is entirely true. Spamdyke will honor/see these
expirations only if/when another email is sent after this time has
elapsed, in which case the graylist process starts anew. Over time,
un-resent records accumulate, which can take its toll on inodes.

This is why I wrote the qtp-prune-graylist script:
http://qtp.qmailtoaster.com/trac/browser/bin/qtp-prune-graylist
:)

Come to think of it, I should package that script with the spamdyke rpm.
Oh, I should mention that you can find rpms for spamdyke at
http://mirrors.qmailtoaster.com/. They're presently in the /testing
directory, and will migrate to /current (stable) once everything's been
tested. The spamdyke package should already be solid though. Very soon
you'll be able to use yum to install it as well, once the
qmailtoaster-release package (containing the yum repo stuff for QMT) is
available.

Note for posterity: the qtp web site is being migrated/integrated with
the QMailToaster organization at GitHub: https://github.com/QMailToaster
Look for this script there if the qtp.qmailtoaster.com site is gone. It
might be in the spamdyke package there. :)

--
-Eric 'shubes'