I don't see a real problem here. I think the -mtime parameter on
directories causes empty directories to stick around longer than need be
though.

The script is a bit nicer in my mind. It processes each domain
individually, and optionally gives statistics regarding what it did,
without listing every single file/directory it deleted. Note, the stats
take an additional "find" to count the total number of graylist entries,
so it runs a little longer than when it's run silently.

Having said that, I've come to the conclusion that graylisting isn't
worth it to me. I disabled graylisting several months ago, and haven't
really noticed any less effectiveness. Measuring the effectiveness of
graylisting properly is very difficult, and it's a pain for users
(myself included) at times. With all of the other filters spamdyke
provides, I don't think the cost of graylisting is worth the benefit. Of
course, YMMV.

--
-Eric 'shubes'