I tend to agree, however, it does depend on the ordering. I found that there are a lot of duplications on the list so the first one tends to get the most hits. My list consists of

b.barracudacentral.org
zen.spamhause.org

I've tried others, but the others I've added only add a very small additional catches and sometimes raise the false-negative results.

Gary