Funny, based on my own empirical evidence, Barracuda Central's DNSBL
yields the best results. As with anything on the Internet, be skeptical
and collect your own data.

Доверяй, но проверяй (doveryai, no proveryai).

***

9373 92.80% DENIED_RBL_MATCH
--------------- Breakdown ---------------
6956 81.35% b.barracudacentral.org