On Fri, 8 Jul 2005, Jurij Smakov wrote:

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005, William Lee Irwin III wrote:

I got a bit heavy-handed as suggested and just blew away the whole lot
of macro wrappers etc. I did leave around some of the asm called from
there but am plotting to nuke them as well after making sure we aren't
trying to BTFIXUP code that doesn't exist.

Sorry to say that, but it does not help. On the positive side, I have finally managed to boot 2.6.12.2 on my Hypersparc, by eliminating the initrd support and compiling SCSI drivers into the kernel.

Even though eliminating initrd made kernel to boot, under heavy I/O and memory use it randomly corrupts the filesystem, so we are back to square one.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
-