> The warnings are actually longer (were before too):
> *** Warning: "" [drivers/net/ppp_deflate.ko] undefined!
> *** Warning: "" [drivers/net/ppp_deflate.ko] undefined!
> *** Warning: "" [drivers/net/ppp_deflate.ko] undefined!
> *** Warning: "current_thread_info_reg" [drivers/net/ppp_deflate.ko] undefined!

The empty symbol warnings atleast are just a bug with
scripts/mod/modpost.c (the patch fabbione sent you awhile back Dave, for
STT_SPARC_REGISTER changes in glibc's elf.h).

I think the current_thread_info_reg went away with that patch aswell. If
it didn't, I have a fix for that one aswell.

--
Ubuntu     - http://www.ubuntu.com/
Debian     - http://www.debian.org/