Hi all,
This is probably a little off topic but I don't really know where to start
looking
to solve this.
I have a small network (8 PC's + 1 Mac) connected on Ethernet 10Base-T using
a SS20 as the internet gateway. The Sun is running Linux (2.2.6 from this
evening)
and uses masquerading to allow all the machines to get access to 'the Net'.
I have
a repeating problem where I seem to be disconnected from the ISP (Demon
Internet)
somehow. The modem is still online, and when I ping the gateway, the ol TX
light flashes
but I never get anything back.
I know there are a lot of things I could check, but I wonder if there is a
way of debugging the
link to a log to see if I can find anything from there.
I would rather not drop everyone with a load of stuff about this so if
anyone may be able to help
I would appreciate it and I'll try to keep it off list.
Regards,
Paul


-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe sparclinux" in
the body of the message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reply via email to