When Sequest runs in Bioworks it will index the sequence database at
the beginning of the search. If you have at least 1G of RAM (there is
a database size limitation but I can't remember) you should be able to
use this feature from the command line with the -I+ argument. Execute
sequest.exe -HA to get more information.  Also you can use the
database tools in Bioworks Browser to create indexed databases on your
disk.
Bill