Hi Andrew,

Currently, 32-bit XP with current service packs is the supported and
tested Windows OS for the TPP, although if you search this newsgroup
you'll find people's experiences with 64-bit and Vista.  My impression
is that things don't necessary work out of the box for the TPP, due to
issues like Perl's default installation being C:\Perl64 vs C:\Perl.
If you don't get mind getting your hands dirty, you probably can get
something working.  But if you want things to "just work", stick with
XP for now.

-Natalie