Hi Eileen,

Apparently after PeptideProphet analysis the dataset given doesn't
contain any peptides with probability above 0.05 .  See relevant
message pasted below.

. . . reading in
c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/eileen/a549/EROLDSETTING/interact.pep.xml.
. .
. . . read in 0 1+, 0 2+, 0 3+, 0 4+, 0 5+ spectra with min prob 0.05
no data - quitting
command "C:/Inetpub/tpp-bin/ProteinProphet "interact.pep.xml"
"interact.prot.xml" XML" failed: Operation not permitted

This could be for a number of reasons that one would need to look at
the data to explore.   The usual error is that there are few correct
IDs in the search results.  Some common points of failure are:
incomplete or wrong database,  too few spectra being searched, wrong
search parameters (e.g. incorrect static mods).   I hope this is
helpful for resolving your error.

-David