I downloaded the MascotConverter.cxx rev 4945 checked in by Jimmy on
4-15-10 and copied it to this location within the TPP source
distribution:  C:\TPP431src\tpp\src\Parsers\Algorithm2XML\Mascot2XML\

I am getting these errors when I run the makefile command:

lnt...@nimh-lntvm1 /c/tpp431src/tpp/src
$ makefile mascot2xml
./makefile: line 52: /c/tpp431src/tpp/src/: is a directory
./makefile: line 53: include: command not found
./makefile: line 56: FASTAR_DIR: command not found
./makefile: line 57: syntax error near unexpected token `${LGPL},1'
./makefile: line 57: `ifeq (${LGPL},1) '

can someone please provide a suggestion as to how i might get this to
work?

thanks

Ron