There is an ExPASy tool to merge CID/HCD spectra from a Mascot MGF
format peaklist for this purpose. Can you go from RAW/MzXML/MzML into
MGF, use this tool, and then convert to dta for SEQUEST? We've done
iTRAQ on an XL, but only using PQD not mixed CID/HCD, so it's just a
suggestion to try, can't say I've tried it.

http://expasy.org/tools/HCD_CID_merger.html

Cheers,

DT