Oliver,

I finally had a chance to revert to 4.3.1 on two machines (linux &
windows desktop), run XPRESS on an old ICAT dataset, and view the
ratios using new 4.4.1 XPressUpdateParser.cgi.  On both systems I
don't see the inconsistent ratios being reported for this dataset.
Then I found some Orbi SILAC datasets which were run under 4.3.1.
Viewing the ratios & chromatograms using the current 4.4.1 cgi viewer
shows the exact same ratios as calculated by 4.3.1 XPRESS.

At this point, I can't replicate the discrepancy you're seeing.  My
advice would be to run your analysis again and see if the discrepancy
remains.  If you still see the problem, isolate a small dataset
(single lcms run) and send it to me (mzXML, pep.xml) along with your
XPRESS run parameters.

- Jimmy