Dear All,

I was wondering what is the way to have the MS2 scans and its MS3 scan combined into a pseudo MS2 scan for database search. I would like to create mzXML or mzML files where my high resolution MS1 scans and Pseudo MS2 scans from the Iontrap are saved. In that regard I have read through description of readw and msconvert but cannot find the option.
Could you help me out. I guess I have overseen something.

Thanks for the help.
regards
Dominik

--