Hi Jason,
Thank you for your answer. I just want to assure myself - is it possible to
do this like selecting two or more files (pep.xml after a tandem search) in
TPP with the selection of one interact.pep.xml output file? Since I use the
Windows TPP this would be the best way if it is ok.
I appreciate your help, thanks.
Pavel

the procedure you wrote the same