Hi all,

I encountered this issue myself on Ubuntu 12.04: I found that making the
tpp.4.6.2 file in /etc/apache2/sites-available didn't work either.

Instead, I found the following solved the issue:

   - Paste the contents of the tpp-x.y.z file into /etc/apache2/httpd.conf

This definitely worked for me. I'm by no means an expert on Apache, however.

Hope this helps,
Ross