Hi Jana,

Did you try already the ProteoWizard (msconvert) for conversion? It has an option for TPP compatibility.

Best, Robert

On 03.09.2014 02:29, Jana Horáková wrote:
Hi,
I would like to use TPP with Tandem to generate pepXML. I have encountered a problem when trying to do the database search of my mzML file. I used the AB Sciex MS Converter (release June 2012) and the batch command

AB_SCIEX_MS_Converter WIFF "C:\AB SCIEX\ProteinPilot Data\Data\E1m.wiff" -centroid MZML "C:\AB SCIEX\ProteinPilot Data\Data\E1m.xml" /index /nocompression
Pause
The conversion finishes without problems.

I tried leaving out /index /nocompression or generating -profile MZML with the same outcome in TPP. The error message is pasted below.

X! TANDEM Jackhammer TPP (2013.06.15.1 - LabKey, Insilicos, ISB)

error 2: Syntax error parsing XML.

command "c:\Inetpub\tpp-bin\tandem
c:/Inetpub/wwwroot/ISB/data/140728_JB_E1m.tandem.params" failed: Unknown error
*Command FAILED*
RETURN CODE:63744

Do you have any suggestions on how to solve the problem?

Thank you,
Jana
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spctools-discuss" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to spctools-discuss+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:spctools-discuss+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com <mailto:spctools-discuss@googlegroups.com>.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/spctools-discuss.