Heeyoun,

I was able to run the sqt2xml program on your sqt file fine.  The sqt file
you sent me is a little worrisome (see below) but the conversion to pepXML
did work.  Can you tell me what didn't work for you e.g. did it not
generate an sqt file?  What error message are you getting?  Or did the
conversion work for you too but the resulting pepXML file just seemed bad?

If you're not aware, your sqt file has practically no identifications in
it; there were around 35 peptide matches out of 12,489 spectral queries.
And all of the peptide matches had sequences that just contained A, C, T or
G so it appears that you searched a nucleotide database directly without
telling ProLuCID to do a codon to amino acid translation.  When you
translate this file to pepXML, the bulk of the pepXML file has no
identifications because that's what's reflected in the input sqt file.

Anyways, let me know if you need me to follow-up with this any further.

- Jimmy