Rachel,

Threading only comes into effect for computing the NSP models and for the
iterations.  1% CPU usage suggests that the bottleneck is perhaps in the
file input output, it is difficult to tell where in the computation it is
slowing down without seeing the output generated.  Can you please post the
output generated by iProphet?

Thanks,
-David