Hi David,

Please download the database I used from following link.

Download Link - Expires on 2015-10-16  00:00   GMT+0800
2015_07_Human_reviewed_iRT_CON_DECOY.fasta
<https://justattach.imcb.a-star.edu.sg/justattach/download.php?A=1SQcjwXTdAgOkzlLNL7XcFeyIK8yBP99kK-3bvB4UQc>

(24.5 MB)
https://justattach.imcb.a-star.edu.sg/justattach/download.php?A=1SQcjwXTdAgOkzlLNL7XcFeyIK8yBP99kK-3bvB4UQc

Thanks!