Hi TPPers,

     I saw there was a post in 2011 regarding a branch of Tandem which
maybe had openMPi support that was in the process of being brought into the
TPP version? Does anyone know the status of this? That would be great for
our cluster use.

     Also, there are ways to set the output name in the job xml file, but
can I turn off suffixing the output with the date/time of completion? For
scripting I'd rather not search and match files if I can just re-use name
variables.

-J