Hello Zack,

Each evaluated modification site gets a PTMProphet calculated probability
of the modification being at that site.  If you mouse over the bar you will
get the value of the probability.  You can export the results to xls file
and the ptm_peptide column will show the values next to the evaluated site
in parenthesis.

Cheers,
-David