Hello all,

Im trying to install TPP 5.2 on a computer running Ubuntu 18.04. I'm
following the guide but so far I have been unsuccessful. I just changed the
username and kept the tpp group. The install location is as is in the
guide, and the /dat would be different. After running
make all
As per the guide I tried to run again (make all) but always throws the same
error.

I get the following error:;

*~/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline$ make all*

g++  -g  -std=c++11 -Wno-deprecated -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE   -DTPPLIB
-I/home/laptop/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline/src
-I/home/laptop/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline/build/gnu-x86_64/include
-D__LINUX__ -fPIC -MMD -c -o
/home/laptop/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline/build/gnu-x86_64/artifacts/Parsers/mzParser/saxmzmlhandler.o

/home/laptop/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline/src/Parsers/mzParser/saxmzmlhandler.cpp

/home/laptop/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline/src/Parsers/mzParser/saxmzmlhandler.cpp:571:58:

error: no ‘bool mzpSAXMzmlHandler::readHeaderFromOffset(f_off)’ member
function declared in class ‘mzpSAXMzmlHandler’
 bool mzpSAXMzmlHandler::readHeaderFromOffset(f_off offset){

                        ^
/home/laptop/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline/src/Parsers/mzParser/saxmzmlhandler.cpp:633:60:

error: no ‘bool mzpSAXMzmlHandler::readSpectrumFromOffset(f_off)’ member
function declared in class ‘mzpSAXMzmlHandler’
 bool mzpSAXMzmlHandler::readSpectrumFromOffset(f_off offset){

                            ^
/home/laptop/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline/src/Parsers/Makefile:87: recipe
for target
'/home/laptop/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline/build/gnu-x86_64/artifacts/Parsers/mzParser/saxmzmlhandler.o'

failed
make: ***
[/home/laptop/svn/trans_proteomic_pipeline/build/gnu-x86_64/artifacts/Parsers/mzParser/saxmzmlhandler.o]

Error 1

The "^" sign is bellow the closing parenthesis on (f_off offset) and on my
terminal is highlighted in red

I really don't know how to troubleshoot this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Alejandro

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spctools-discuss/e9e10909-7716-4f46-accd-42e4fd33f010%40googlegroups.com.