Hi Mike and Thomas,

I am not sure where Kojak search went wrong, but somehow the 1.6.1 search
contains 0 decoys ("REVERSE") tagged hits and the 1.5.5 search has many.
Can you check your database and search parameters?  Also is there any
reason your are not enabling the ACCMASS option that will help the
classification?

Thanks,
-David