Hi Lindsey,

It seems that Kojak did not finish successfully, and it may be the reason
why there is no output file.  If you scroll down in the command-line output
sub-window (the one in your screenshot, just scroll down more), you should
be able to see diagnostic messages that may be helpful in troubleshooting
the issue.

Cheers,
--Luis