Hi,

I am trying to install TPP 5.2.0 on CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003.

After compiling without error, I executed the command ```make install```.
Then an error occurred as ```make: *** No rule to make target
`/usr/local/tpp/lib/Mayu/BinnedEntity.pm', needed by `install'.  Stop.```

Is this due to a lack of prerequisite software? By the way, the folder
"/usr/local/tpp/lib" is not existed under "tpp", is this normal?

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Wenhao