Hello,

Our lab just updated from 5.2 to 6.0 and is testing some datasets that were
formerly searched with 5.2.

We are now consistently encountering an error when running Libra after
PeptideProphet, preventing the reporter ion quantitation from completing.
The resulting interact.pep.xml is still able to be opened, there is just no
Libra result appended to the table.

Here is the Libra error encountered:
[image: TPP6_LibraError.PNG]

The return code is 29696. What could be causing this, and how might we try
fixing it?

Thank you,
-Will Comstock