Hi David,

Here is a Google Drive folder containing all the files used in the search.
A .txt file with the error message I encountered is included, as well as a
screenshot of the Peptide Prophet parameters I used.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xS8GdvOFw7tVMNLzObC_3tz1cttX_kLw?usp=sharing

I appreciate the help!
-Will