Hello Shagun,

Perhaps I am misunderstand here.  As far as I know, TMT labels are isobaric
and are quantified in the fragment ion spectra.  Any peptide quantified
would have to have the same precursor mass across all TMT labels.
 Presumably there are not that many peptides that are identical between
yeast and human.  The difference in your ratios will only be observable in
the conserved peptides between human and yeast.  Do you have examples of
specific spectra we can consider that work with this approach?  I was able
to run the TPP tools including Libra on this data.

Cheers,
David