Hi,
Congrats on the new instrument, and happy holidays as well!

The error seems to indicate that there is no input data for ProteinProphet
to work with; can you verify that the input file contains validated search
results with probabilities above 0.2 ?  Are there any other errors or
warnings in the previous steps?

Feel free to directly send me the interact.pep.xml file and I can have a
look as well.

Cheers,
--Luis