I guess I have another question about coverage: using ProtXMLViewer (which
is similar to the output from ProteinProphet), the coverage values are
almost always zero. For example, the example I show above has Obs/Dig of
82%, but is showing percent coverage to be zero in the ProteinProphet
output. Any idea why? And can one get those Obs/Dig values?