Dear Longping,

Maybe you can compress your analysis pepXML and mzML files and post them
somewhere so I can replicate the issue locally?

Meanwhile, you can try the specifying all variable mods used in the search,
when you run PTMProphet by changing the modification string as follows:
 M:15.9949,n:42.1016,STC:299.123,C:57.02146

Cheers!

-David