that is an easy fix, as it only impacts the full name and not the short
identifiers (which is AGPL-#.0)  - thanks Camille for noticing and David and
Bradley for the recollections.

I will log this for the next version of the SPDX License List.

We actually don't have AGPL version 2 on the SPDX License List - I think this
might be because it does not really seem to be a separate license in and of
itself ??  thoughts?

Jilayne Lovejoy
SPDX Legal Team lead
lovejoyl...@gmail.com