From: Jilayne Lovejoy <lovejoyl...@gmail.com<mailto:lovejoyl...@gmail.com>>
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2013 1:35 PM
To: SPDX-legal <spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org<mailto:spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org>>
Subject: meeting minutes and update 10/10

In spite of no specific date reminder for the call today, I'm happy to say that
there were 5 of us on the call anyway!

There has been a lot of activity on the mailing lists (good!) and a lot of
different tasks that are on-going, so we took today to sort out what those
needs attention and delegate who can lead or drive various initiatives.
Minutes to this end have been posted:
http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Minutes/2013-10-10

To reiterate and update on a few things:

- License Matching Guidelines:
We discussed some changes on the last call and I sent a revision as such after
that call which got no responses.  PLEASE review the attached revisions (from
the last call) and provide feedback via the email-list.  (Note: the numbering
for the guidelines is off, I will fix this at the last moment)

- License Matching Templates:  I (Jilayne) am working on these as promised at
LinuxCon. In order to get this done in a timely manner, I will be focusing on
this task only.

- Fedora License List:  we need to keep this moving forward, should be easy
enough to do via email list; Zac will be driving this (please see meeting
minutes for more info)

I just sent a recurring meeting invite for the remainder of the year :)  please
make sure you got that and have the call on your calendar!

I will be unavailable for the latter half of October; Paul Madick has kindly
agreed to lead the next legal call (thanks, Paul)

Cheers,

Jilayne Lovejoy
SPDX Legal Team lead
lovejoyl...@gmail.com<mailto:lovejoyl...@gmail.com>