Thanks for catching this, Oliver.  I have now fixed the standard headers for
all the GNU licenses for the upcoming release of the SPDX License List.  Not
sure how this got messed up, as I clearly remember discussing and looking over
those headers oh-so-long-ago!  In any case, you seem to be quite good at
catching these details - perhaps we can convince you to take a more proactive
role with the group?  :)

This also raises a question as to how we will deal with the standard headers
once we implement the new license expression syntax with the 2.0 release of the
spec and license list - to be discussed on today’s (and probably subsequent)
calls!

cheers,
Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead