We discussed the issue raised here on the call today, so I’ll refer others who
are interested in this topic to the meeting minutes, which have been posted
here:  http://wiki.spdx.org/view/Legal_Team/Minutes/2014-08-07

It would be great if others could comment on their experiences or thoughts on
the topic - such discussion is well-suited for the mailing list.

Thanks,
Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead
opensou...@jilayne.com