Hi everyone,

I'm mostly a lurker on these SPDX calls so far, but I'm very interested in
the chance to move to (or at least make more use of) github in 2016, which
was mentioned as a potential goal on today's call. I'm not an excellent
coder, but I know enough (and have enough experience with github) to be
useful/dangerous if we go down this road.

Also on today's call, we wondered about the desirability and availability
of issue templates for github issues, and it looks like we aren't the first
to think this would be helpful. There is a github project to support this
here:
https://github.com/kentcdodds/issue-template

And there is a running instance, which claims to have several repositories
on-board (including angular.js -- though they don't seem to mention it here
<https://github.com/angular/angular.js/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md>) here:
http://issuetemplate.com/#/

We could potentially leverage this project, or at least the best practices
developed by established github projects, on getting good data from the
community into github issues.

Best,
Brad

--