After doing a basic comparison of the text content of the XML license bodies to
the template files, there were quite a few that needed fixing. I was able to
come up with some code to automate many of the fixes and fixed the rest by
hand. I've pushed the updated XML files to Github, so all the PRs for licenses
that were altered should reflect this, and we now have a strong guarantee that
all the text reflected in the .txt files is contained in and exactly matches
the XML files. I still have to record the videos, but I don't foresee any
problems with moving ahead with the review process now.

Kris