From: "J Lovejoy" <opensou...@jilayne.com>
To: "David Wheeler" <dwhee...@ida.org>
Cc: "SPDX-legal" <spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org>, "David Parrish"
<daveparr...@tutanota.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 1, 2017 12:02:03 AM
Subject: Re: New License Request: The Glasgow Haskell Compiler License

Hi David (P),

David W is right - this is the same license as BSD-3-Clause. The only
difference is in the “replaceable” text (i.e., the names) as per the license
matching guidelines and which you can see visually in the red text on the
license webpage here: https://spdx.org/licenses/BSD-3-Clause.html

Thanks,
Jilayne

SPDX Legal Team co-lead