Wanted to quickly share with you all that, with your encouragement, I've
continued pursuing BTC License in hopes of garnering enough adoption to
eventually make it a viable SPDX License List contender.

On a related note. Here is a piece you may enjoy, written by Phil Odence
following a conversation we had regarding the license:

Can Blockchain and the BTC License Fund Health Insurance?
http://blog.blackducksoftware.com/can-blockchain-btc-license-fund-health-insurance

I hope you enjoy it. And thanks again for your encouragement. Next stop,
OSI.

Warm regards,
Josh