Thank you for your help, Sam et al., and for taking the time to respond.
The information and insight you have provided is very valuable to me and
I'm sure will prove useful in shaping the way crypto licenses are
approached. I will take more time to digest this and hope you were able to
enjoy the article from Phil, and some of the potential benefits of a crypto
license beyond what I'd written in my BTC License introductory post
<https://hackernoon.com/introducing-the-btc-license-28650887eb11>.

Cheers and have a great week ahead.

Josh