I think that a KES Exception on the SPDX list should consist only of the
three indented paragraphs in the text at
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/tree/Documentation/process/kernel-enforcement-statement.rst
basically lines 18-36.

I also think that anyone shold be able to use this exception, and all names
of the individual participants are irrelevant.

The various statements of intention and explanation are just that -- not
part of the exception itself.

The usage sould simply be something like "GPL-2.0-only WITh KES-Exception".

Concerns about anyone using it incorrectly are also irrelevant to putting
the exception on the SPDX list.

Regards,
Dennis Clark
nexB Inc.