I’m thinking of an app that senses tone and asks the sender “you sure about
sending to all those on the cc?” :-)
________________________________
From: Spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org <Spdx-legal@lists.spdx.org> on behalf of J
Lovejoy <opensou...@jilayne.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2018 1:27:45 PM
To: Mike Dolan
Cc: SPDX-legal
Subject: Re: Linux kernel enforcement statement discussion (and personal note)

Thanks Mike.

I had started another email earlier this morning, but got distracted (ha ha…)
by the actual meeting and tying up the 3.4 release, so just sent now.

Let me make one thing very clear on a more personal note:
1) I am DONE commenting on this thread for the reasons stated in the email just
sent and for the personal reason that this has also taken up much of my time in
the past couple weeks, at the expense of not only other SPDX work but also
other things I need to do generally.

2) Do NOT call or text my personal number about this issue or with some other
“I need to tell you something” guise. That is so incredibly disrespectful to
both the project and to me personally, I can’t believe I have to actually say
this.

Jilayne

On Dec 13, 2018, at 11:19 AM, Michael Dolan