"James Bottomley" <james.bottom...@hansenpartnership.com> writes:

> Well, I'm glad you asked ... so far the most promising fully open trial
> is this one:
>
> https://bigbluebutton.org/

Yeah, FSF is running an instance that is being used to successfully
teach classes at MIT right now. We'll post more about it soon, but can
confirm that it works for 20+, with video and screen sharing. Also have
quite a bit of info at
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Remote_Communication.

-john

--
John Sullivan | he/his/him | Executive Director and VP, Free Software Foundation
GPG Key: A462 6CBA FF37 6039 D2D7 5544 97BA 9CE7 61A0 963B

<https://my.fsf.org/join>.