Hi all,

Again, this conversation belongs on the SPDX-legal mailing list, not the
SPDX-general list. I tried to remedy this early on, but somehow SPDX-legal got
dropped and it went back to SPDX-general.

Please be sure to check you are a member of the relevant mailing lists here:
https://lists.spdx.org/groups <https://lists.spdx.org/groups>

I’m happy to re-start this thread or raise it as a topic on the next SPDX legal
team call, but either way a new thread or conversation needs to be started to
avoid unnecessary traffic on the SPDX-general list.

Thanks,
Jilayne
SPDX legal team co-lead
Steering Committee member