Hi Everyone,

I am developing a license header scanner in order to quickly scan local
files for license headers at the top of code files. I intend to add SPDX
Header scanning support but have noticed that the EPL-1.0 is missing the
recommended header text which based on my reading here [0] should be where
such things are defined.

The other options available licenseText and standardLicenseTemplate seems
to have the full license header rather than what's recommended by the
Eclipse project to include a short header message [1] in code files.

How can we get this included in SPDX and is standardLicenseHeader the right
field or am I misunderstanding it's usage here?

Thanks,
Thanh

[0]
https://github.com/spdx/license-list-data/blob/master/accessingLicenses.md