That looks amazing! Please give a shout when it’s OK to share.

From: <spdx-tech-boun...@lists.spdx.org> on behalf of Steve Winslow
<swins...@linuxfoundation.org>
Date: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 2:57 PM
To: "spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org" <spdx-tech@lists.spdx.org>
Cc: "jilayne.love...@arm.com" <jilayne.love...@arm.com>
Subject: [spdx-tech] SPDX short-form IDs site

Hello all,
I've been working on a few pages on the SPDX website on why and how to use SPDX
short-form IDs. This is intended to be developer-focused, usable by someone who
isn't otherwise familiar with SPDX, to get them to start putting SPDX
identifiers in their source code.
The first cut at this is now available at
https://spdx.org/ids<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__spdx.org_ids&d=DwMFaQ&c=DPL6_X_6JkXFx7AXWqB0tg&r=coUXs7ExDTFNIkAitS0yZr67hWcUuhGvN8tyRfv3Lis&m=5gURUFRxA8kVpgp5cdubF9CaYu3lb-xvDXefB-szSNU&s=vWzSq5ed7yG5_Cr0pX6nPm0-enenLs6m15hBP3LDyTg&e=>.
 There are a few "read more..." pages linked from that URL. These pages are
visible but not yet linked from the rest of the site.

I'd welcome feedback and edits, if you have any, before linking this into the
main site. In particular it would be great to know if it looks okay on other
browsers, since this is the first time I've worked with Drupal and I may have
bent a few things...
Thanks,
Steve

--