On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 01:39:03PM -0700, W. Trevor King wrote:
> The centered entries in the table from [11] caught me out, and I
> initially thought the beginning ong the “Apache-2.0 AND (MIT OR
> GPL-2.0-only)” explanation was a later paragraph in the “Apache-2.0
> AND MIT” explanation.  You may want to use a definition list [12]
> for this information instead of using a table.

Also on the table front, the mini-site looks pretty good on my phone's
Firefox, except for the landing page, where fixed-with table [1] is
flowing off the right edge.  If the mobile experience is important
enough to get polishing time, you may be able to get a more responsive
layout easily by using styled headers or some such instead of a table
to set off the sections.

Also, on the narrow displays, the dynamic SPDX-License-Identifier
example at the top of the landing page is sometimes one line and
sometimes two.  This causes the bulk of the content to jump up and
down as the value cycles, which makes it hard to read ;).

Cheers,
Trevor

[1]: $ curl -s https://spdx.org/ids | grep 800px | head -n1
style="width: 800px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; border: none;
border-collapse: collapse; border-top: 0px;"><tbody><tr style="border: none;
border-collapse: collapse;"><td style="text-align: center; width: 300px;">