Dear Folks,

I have a simple question and I am wondering whether you can help me.
Sometimes you find in a package (lets assume the declared license is A) in some
subdirectory (lets assume SUB-DIR-X) a README file with the following wording:
"the files in this directory are licensed under license C", but none of the
files in this directory contain any license information and do not contain any
reference to the README file in this directory.

Is there an easy and simple way to express this in spdx 2.3 and in spdx 3.0
(but 2.3 is currently more important)

Thank you very much

Ciao
Oliver